Cloud computing is a type of Internet-based computing that provides shared computer processing resources and data to computers and other devices on demand. It is a model for enabling ubiquitous, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., computer networks, servers, storage, applications and services), which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS):
In an IaaS model, a third-party provider hosts hardware, software, servers, storage and other infrastructure components on behalf of its users.
Ampcus updates the comparison of some of the top IaaS providers, including categories of cost, scalability, ease of migration, reliability, and security.
Software as a Service (SaaS):
SaaS applications are intended for end-users and carried over the web.
Ampcus SaaS will protect Business Continuity Services by providing a disaster recovery and risk management solution for businesses required on both ends of SaaS relationships. With the help of application continuity and data access, we create trust between both sides – and assure possible goals.
- Capability to provide subscribers an industry-leading software application
- Illustrate that your company is a risk-free, trustworthy choice for SaaS applications
- Produce confidence knowing that you’re organized for the unexpected, this means you generate much more usage, better loyalty and eventually more earnings
Platform as a Service (PaaS):
PaaS is the set of resources and solutions intended to generate coding and implementing these applications which are fast and effective.
Ampcus is one of the service provider of a private cloud PaaS for JAVA and .NET. At Ampcus PaaS makes all the testing, development and deployment of software programs fast, easy, and cost-effective.
MSP (Managed Service Providers):
A managed service provider offers network, application and e-commerce management solutions throughout the network to several organizations, with a “pay as you go” pricing model. Ampcus specializes in management services as its primary providing. Furthermore, the MSP industry consists of offerings from other providers – such as application service providers (ASPs), Web hosting service providers as well as network service providers (NSPs) – that boost their standard offerings with management.
Benefits of cloud computing services
- Faster implementation as well as time to value
- Reduce infrastructure, ability, as well as service costs
- Fast scalability to fulfill desire
- Anywhere access to software applications as well as content
- Higher usage of infrastructure investments
- Improved protection and safety of information assets
- Higher IT staff output and throughout organization